I graduated as physiotherapist at the Health College of the Hungarian Medical University, and I also mastered as aerobic coach at the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences.
Being an offspring of a medical family I was always attracted by that profession. I was member of a national sport team. The two put me on the way of physiotherapist, what I am doing professionally continuously since I graduated.
The experience gained by long years spent in the field - in hospital, polyclinics, health hotel - convinced me that degeneration of the motion system can be healed in the most effective way by moving. The motion-poor way of life sooner or later leads to complaints regarding the motion system.
Let’s prevent it with the help of a physiotherapist!
- Assessment of physical condition and counseling
- Individual lessons / individually built-up private physiotherapy
- Consultation with the first lesson for those who contacts me by the website is free of charge
- 60 minutes each
- Lessons on weekdays from 8 am. till 8 pm.
- Upon appointment in case of need even Saturdays & Sundays daytime physiotherapist treatment
- Upon request also visiting the patients at their place
- Air conditioning according to need
- Physiotherapy upon request also in English
Main gym equipment:
- Ultrasound device
- Fatburn-, cardioprogram indoor bike
- Electrical acupressure massage equipment
- Roller massager
- Staby Flexi Fun
- Handtherapist utensils
- Sole massage rollers
- Heatable treating bed