I am a licensed physiotherapist by the National Center for Public Health (NNK - Nemzeti Népegészségügyi Központ).
I graduated as a physiotherapist from the Health College of the Hungarian Medical University (Semmelweis University Faculty of Health Sciences) and hold a master’s in aerobic coaching from the Faculty of Physical Education and Sport Sciences.
Being from a medical family, I was always attracted by that profession. Also, I was a member of a Hungarian national diving team. These two, naturally, directed me towards physiotherapy, which has been my passion and profession since I graduated.
The experience gained by long years spent in the field - hospitals, polyclinics, health hotels - convinced me that degeneration of the motion system can be healed in the most effective way by movements. Our modern motion-poor - almost static - way of life, sooner or later, leads to problems with our human movement system.
Let’s prevent this with the help of a physiotherapist!
Customized individual lessons based on consultation, tailored to private physiotherapy:
- Each session lasts 60 minutes
- Lessons can be booked on weekdays from 8 am. until 7 pm.
- If needed, appointments during the daytime on Saturdays can be arranged
- The treatment room is heated, or cooled by air conditioning, according to the season and your preference
- Physiotherapy is carried out in English, Russian or Hungarian according to your preference
What to expect during the first appointment? We will:
- discuss your symptoms and complaints
- review and discuss your test results
- evaluate your current physical condition
- establish your specific treatment plan
Main gym equipment:
- Ultrasound device
- Fatburn-, cardioprogram indoor bike
- Electrical acupressure massage equipment
- Roller massager
- Staby Flexi Fun
- Handtherapist utensils
- Sole massage rollers
- Heatable treating bed